My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sea World at Night!

My future sister in law, Melissa, (see I told you I would give you a shout out!) gave us free tickets to Sea World. We used them last Friday after Tim got off work.

I have always loved experimenting with my photography, and this was the perfect oppurtunity to play around with some night shots! I purposefully left my flash at home and I really put my 5D to the test. :)

We didnt put up a Christmas tree this year because we are moving today, so I like to look at other ones!
I've never actually been up this thing at Sea World and when we went to go up it, they shut it down!
We spent a long time just watching the Orcas before the big show
I thought this was sweet, Tim scribbled Love You to me in this glass. He did not draw the Shamu though. haha
Night shot from the Sky Ride over the Bay:

Us!
Merry Christmas!!!!
XOXO,
M

1 comment:

rowena said...

Oh how fun! Good on ya for stretching yourself by leaving your flash at home! Have a super CHRISTmas to you too!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States