My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Anthony + Shannon

Last week, I met with Shannon and Anthony at the beautiful Balboa Park. Shannon was the hair dresser from a wedding I shot last April. She found me on Myspace and asked me to take some Christmas shots of the two of them!

Shannon works at An Experience, a full service salon and spa. She is also available to do you wedding hair!

Thanks for the fun morning at Balboa you two! Tim and I had a blast!







This was the one Fall-like tree we found! Anthony loved it!



Gotta love that sky!





These last two photos were taken by my wonderful boyfriend, Tim. I seriously just gave him the camera, schooled him in the basics of ISO and warned him to stay out of my shot! He got some awesome angles, even ones that I didn't see! He is shooting his first wedding with me this Saturday!


1 comment:

Brandon Williams said...

I absolutley love balboa park and you work is wonderful!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States