My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Chris + Carol: A Wedding!

In the end of October, I shot a wedding with my dear friend Jen (check out her brand new blog people!). The couple was named Chris and Carol, may I add they were a very good looking pair!



They were married at a church in Riverside on a rainy Saturday afternoon. But that didn't dampen anyones spirits! We had a break in the rainfall to spend quite a bit of time at a business park (sounds romantic, eh?) with a beautiful river front walk.




Carol looks so nervous, but trust me, she was ready to marry Chris!
Sign here, please.
She was all laughs during the formals!






And this was the practice dip! They got it on the first shot!
Yummmm...I thought this was neat, it was all their favorite engagement shots (shot by Jen of course) on the table. The jars were for putting in the paper that had your personal marriage advice.

The night sky was so beautiful! I just had to share with you. And show off my fisheye of course!





1 comment:

Jen Harris said...

I love them all! They loved them all too! :)

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States