My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Early Christmas to me!

Yay, UPS man is my new best friend! Today he brought me my very own 100mm 2.8 macro lens! I used my buddy Ian's lens at Jenn and John's wedding in New Jersey.

Since then, I just had to have one! Canon is having a phenomenal rebate, so if you are in the market (or need a cool Xmas gift) check out B&H Photo.

Looking forward to getting my first offical chance to use it at Laura and Brian's wedding later this month!


On a personal note, Tim and I went to see a movie in Mira Mesa last night and outside the theatre there is a really gorgeous fountain. Tim pulled me over to the fountain, got down on one knee and presented me with a ring. So, we are offically engaged and now I get the tedious (just kidding) task of choosing a wedding photographer! haha :)

XOXO,
M

5 comments:

Jen Harris said...

Congratulations! Let's get planning! :)

katy said...

Oh my goodness congratulations! A new lens is exciting... but a new ring... that's even more exciting! Good luck planning!

Anonymous said...

awesome score on that prime lens! plus the 5D is full frame (right?) so you don't have to worry about any magnification factors like some people (me :))...
but anywho, i just wanted to say it again, thanks so much for the amazing work and congrats on your engagement lady!

<3,
lauren

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

we LOVE that fountain!! congrats mel on your engagement and that killer lens!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! We are excited to see you in less than two weeks!!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States