My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

John + Lauren: A Wedding

When I met John and Lauren, 2 hours flew by like nothing. It was my longest first meeting ever. The same happened at their engagement shoot. I could sit and talk with these two for hours! They are so fun, so entertaining and so in love!

Lauren is a fashion photographer and John is a fabulous writer. They were married at a private residence in Pacific Beach in October. Even the morning rain didn't get these two down!










How could you not fall in love with this face?


First Dance:
I had a lot of fun playing with the lighting outside:
Sparklers! This is an awesome idea for an outdoor wedding!


I'm so glad that I met you two, good luck in your careers and your new marriage!
Click here for your slideshow!
XOXO,
M

3 comments:

JMPerkins said...

Aww that's so sweet. Thanks for all your hard work, your kind words, your great advice and -of course- all the amazing shots!

In all honesty, you were everything we could have hoped for in a wedding photographer.

I know you're probably busy as all get out, but anytime you get a chance to hang look us up!

-Mr. Perkins

Melissa Koehler said...

Awesome shots Mel!!! That baby face is so adorable. I LOVE the sunflare shot!!!

Jeanette said...

Love the first shot! These are creative and they seem really happy together, good job Mel!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States