My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Little Will turns 2!

A few Saturday's ago, Tim and I headed to Jen and Bill's new home in Santee to help celebrate their son, Will's 2nd birthday. After the party, we did a short Christmas Card session, but Will was way too warn out to take photos!



Regardless, I got some great images of him playing with his friends:

His new car!
He was so good at sharing all his toys with his buddies!

Jen had kid-friendly food only!
Finger painting!!

What a little artist!
Jen and Will:
So excited for his cupcake!




The Fam:

The Christmas card photo:

Thanks Jen and Bill for welcoming us in to your home!

XOXO,

M



No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States