My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ready for 2008!

My first Christmas with the Selenak family :) I'll have one more before I officially become a Selenak myself!

The man of the house, Conner! He belongs to Tim's brother and sister-in-law:
Tim and his nephew:
My contribution was the chocolate rice krispie treats in the front:
Jacie (Tim's neice) opening her American Girl doll. She named her Abby.
Jacie, Melissa (Tim's sister) and Abby:
I hope you all had a wonderful day and spent time with your family or friends! 2007 is almost over, which I am thankful for. Business-wise it was a fantastic year. On a personal level, I went through a lot of heartbreak with the loss of a family member and an old friend. I have a lot of positive feelings and hopes for 2008!

XOXO,
M


1 comment:

Dawn Malone said...

Happy New Year Mel! You have a lot to look forward to!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States