My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Adam + Tiffany: A Wedding!

I met Tiffany on Myspace awhile ago. She is also a wedding and portrait photographer and is based out of Lubbock, TX. She and her now husband Adam were looking for a photographer for their Nov 3 wedding in Littlefield, TX (birthplace of Waylon Jennings).

I was honored they wanted me as their photographer, knowing how important my role was in their day!

I had a great time getting to know Tiff and Adam in my 3 day stay in Texas!



They were married in the same Catholic church that Adam's parents were married in!
Post-ceremony hug with her best friend/maid of honor, Randi.
Adam's dad was nice enough to share his car! (ps can you spot me?)

Tiffany laughs hard and laughs often. Good thing Adams a funny guy!
They can be serious too...

The reception was inside a huge barn structure thing, I'm not sure what to call it. I learned a lot of new things in West Texas, like they have horrible huge cockroaches!!!
Mother and son:
I also learned what the Cumbia was! (quick lesson from Wikipedia: Cumbia is a autochthonous dance and music from the Caribbean Coast of Colombia, with variants of equally folk in Panama. Cumbia began as a courtship dance practiced among the slave population that was later mixed with the European instruments and influence.) Now you know!
Thanks to my new friends, Tiffany and Adam and also to their friends and family, I had a great time getting to know everyone!
Click here to take a look at their slideshow!!!
The song playing during the slideshow was their first dance, and a personal favorite of mine!


No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States