My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Gallery Wraps are awesome!

One of my brides ordered a gallery wrap from me and I wanted to share with you how awesome it looks! I am really happy with the new professional lab I am using for these. This particular one is a 16x20. (The yellow and white is my bedspread) :)



The prices are as follows:

11"x14" - $100.00
16"x20" - $150.00
20"x24" - $200.00
24"x30" - $250.00


Please let me know if you are interested in one for your home!!



The quarter is to show you the thickness!

It comes ready to hang...just add the nail and the wall!
Above my fireplace :)

1 comment:

Melissa Koehler said...

Looks awesome! Your clients will love these!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States