My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 21, 2007

I Love the Zoo!

A few weeks ago, after a shoot at Balboa Park, Tim and I decided to use our free passes to check out the San Diego Zoo! I haven't been to many zoos in my life, but SD Zoo is hands down the best one in the world! :)

We brought both the cameras with us and had a blast photographing all afternoon!

The sign, shot by Tim, while I drove through the intersection!
I normally refuse to go in to the reptile section. But I'm glad Tim dragged me kicking and screaming. It was neat! And gross.
(photo by me):
This was probably the coolest thing I saw all day! This snake was shedding. That is his skin peeling off under his head! He was that really dark color before, and the pretty brown/gold color after! (photo by me)
Tim on the skyfari!
I love the Pandas! (photo by me)
For Photography sake, I wish the fence wasnt there. But for my safety, I'm glad it was! (next 2 photos by me)

We watched this guy for a long time!
(photo by Tim):

I call this one "loungin'"
Photo by Tim:

I think I will be starting a tradition to go visit my grandmother's name on the wall to honor her memory. This goes for the Wild Animal Park too.

XOXO,

M

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States