My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Kyle + Ann's Spectacular Christmas Party!

Last Saturday, my good friend Ann asked me to come and photographer her Christmas party that she and her fiance, Kyle were throwing.

Everything was decorated so beautifully! I loved this sign in their front entryway:


Yum!!
The gracious hosts, Ann and Kyle:
The night consisted of many rousing games of Flippy Cup! This is how the girls celebrated their victory in that round:
And this is how the guys celebrated theirs:
Then it was time for the gift exchange!
The Fallbrook girls, Ann, Kristen and Cassie:

Thanks for the fun night!
XOXO,
M


1 comment:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States