My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jenn + John (yes I know they have the same name as my last couple!)

Two Jenn and Jo(h)n's were married within 1 week of each other! Another crazy thing is they are friends! John and Jon are in the Coast Guard together.

Jenn and John were married on a gorgeous Fall day in Cape May, New Jersey. I can't believe how adorable and quaint this little town is. My parents took me there as a very young child so it was fun seeing where my family vacationed in the 80's.

The wedding was held at The Grand Hotel right on the beach. Jenn and John used to live in So Cal with me, but have since moved to chilly Seattle. Jenn and I met online when John was deployed.

Here is Jenn (with Donne in the back) playing on the Wii beforehand:

Jewish tradition is to have both the parents walk the bride down the aisle:
I love this shot of the maid of honor, Liz just before walking down the aisle:
How much prettier could this possibly be?
I've never seen a bride quite this excited for the kiss!!





I love how her dad is looking at her:

Jenn, John and me!

Here is your slideshow!
Shout out to Ian from Nemisis Photo for assisting me on this day!

XOXO,
M

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States