My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More from Mexico!

I honestly haven't left the house too much the last couple of days. But I am starting to feel better today, all those drugs are working!


I love my parents roof top. You can't keep things up there because it gets super windy, but watching the sunset is a lot of fun! Here is Tim and my mom!
My dad and mom:
On Sunday night, my parents friends and neighbors, Yoli and Victor hosted a get together of about 13 of us. Yoli (below) is a gourmet cook and made us yummy food! There were plenty of margaritas and cerveza to go around as well...too bad alcohol isn't included in my sick diet :(

Salsa!


Last night we walked down to the main "jardin" to attend a photography lecture put on by the Santa Fe Workshops. Here is a night shot of the Paroquia:
We saw two fabulous photographers speak, although one was more interesting than the other. Aurthur Mayerson
The lecture hall (photo by Tim):

After we went to this restaurant that is famous for its churros and hot chocolate! The man sugaring the fresh churros:
Yummy hot chocolate!
The main course :)
Our happy tummys!
We extended our trip until Thursday since I was so sick for the begining part!
XOXO,
M




1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

why?!why!? why would you post a picture of those CHURROS! TORTURE! love your food shots melissa.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States