My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Nichole's Trash the Bridesmaid Dress

My best friend Nichole lives in downtown Chicago and she was nice enough to put me up (or is it put up with me?) for a week in September.

She was a bridesmaid in her best friend Rachel's wedding and wanted to wear the dress again for one of my "trash the dress" sessions. We stayed in her neighborhood and found a few fun fountains to get our feet wet!











4 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin the last 2 melissa

Melissa Koehler said...

how fun! love these!

Jeanette said...

I like the reflection in the water...she has a great smile too!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States