My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

First 2 days in Mexico!

***First, my website is currently down at the moment, I'm waiting for the hosting company to answer their phone, but I'm not having good luck. It will be back soon, I promise!***


Our flight out of Tijuana was delayed 4 hours and it definitly isn't the most exciting airport to be stuck in. But we managed to make it to Leon at around 10pm. My parents were there to pick us up and we drove the 1.5 back to their house.
This is the street my parents live down:

The front of my parents home, they completely remodeled it:


The view! The main church in San Miguel de Allende, my parents can see this from their roof! (photo by Tim)

Another view of the Paroquia:
A cross on the hill by my parents house:
This is for Jen: Tim and me in front of the Paroquia:


Tin work is all made by hand, its a traditional craft in San Miguel. My parents have pieces like this all over the house. This is looking in to a local shop:
Photo by Tim:
Photo by Tim: (he is getting really good with the camera!!)
I told him not to squint! ha! I'm so mean, I had the sun glasses!

This was our first full day in San Miguel. The streets here are as steep as San Francisco, and all cobblestone! My calves are killing today!
Today was a little more low key. I've been having some health issues for over a week now, so we decided to go to an english speaking doctor in town. We spent most of the day in the hospital running various tests. I left without really knowing much, just a general idea, and lots and lots of drugs. I hope these drugs work, I don't want to deal with this back in the states.
I'll post more photos after tomorrow!

3 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Hope you are havin' a blast! Love the
view shot!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that view is awesome melissa! hope you're okay! have a safe trip back.

Nat said...

Your parents have a great view! Enjoy!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States