My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mexico Wrap Up!

We spent our last full day in Mexico exploring the town of Pozos. Its a town that basically became a ghost town, but is now rebuilding itself and becoming a tourist spot. Its known for its mines, which we had a little trouble finding and gave up! haha

Like mother, like daughter:

Tim took this photo of a fake snake spitting out water!

Love the textures that Mexico has!
Another one for my Jen :)
My dad and mom at Casa Montana. A bed and breakfast we ate lunch at:
No camera tilt, the roads are that steep and all full of cobblestones!
The view from a different B&B:
me and Tim:
Me and my mom:
I loved these lights in the bar!
One last super cool door!
It was a super fun vacation, we saw a lot but also got to relax and get away from normal life. Now its back to work, more wedding blogs coming soon!
XOXO,
M

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

LOVE the cobblestone streets! mexico is awesome. i got some killer textures from the walls out there.

Jeanette said...

Cool lamp shades with the sonbreros! Glad to have you back safe and sound.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States