My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jenn + Jon

Jon and Jenn were married in September at the lovely Handlery Hotel in Mission Valley.

It was a daytime wedding, and after the reception everyone was invited back to their parents house for the after party! What a great idea for a day wedding!


Jenn has quite a few sisters that have all done the wedding thing already...
A family hankercheif, beaded bracelet from a neice and a medical tag (Jenn is a nurse!)

How cute were these flower girls?
And of course, the handsome ringbearer shouldn't be left out!
(Photo by Jen Harris)
The beautiful bride:
The handsome groom:

Their family is very close, and very emotional!
Married!


Killing some time in the stairwell
Speech time:
Jon picked the cake out, Jenn never even saw it before today!

Father/Daughter Dance. I told you it was emotional!
This is probably one of my favorite shots of 2007:
M

3 comments:

Jen Harris said...

Very nice! I know they will love them all.

D-Ray said...

Awesome pictures. I especially love the girl crying as she dances with, I guess her father. What kind of Nurse is she. You know, I'm an O.R. Nurse in my other life. Great shots. D-Ray

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the last shot!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States