My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ryan + Rachel

I'm slowly playing catch up on wedding blogs! This wedding is from September 1, 2007. I spent the week in Chicago socializing with old Bradley friends. On the weekend I made the trek down to Leavenworth Indiana (near Kentucky!) to shoot the wedding of Ryan and Rachel.

Rachel and I have been friends for several years now and I feel so lucky to be chosen to photograph their most important day!

Rachel's princess dress:


I love this window can you tell?

I don't normally post formal shots, but this was too funny not to.

Waiting for his bride:
I love how happy couples always look coming back down the aisle:



My favorite shot of the night:


Thank you Ryan and Rachel for flying me out to shoot your happy day! I had a blast!

3 comments:

katy said...

How fun to get to shoot a wedding of a friend! I love the shot of the shoes on the stairs. Nice job!

Jeanette said...

I like the reception shots...those are always so tricky for me. Great work Mel!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love that "formal shot!"

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States