My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Out of the country again!

Hello all,
Tim and I are headed to Mexico tomorrow morning to visit my parents. I've never been that deep in to Mexico and haven't seen their new home yet. If you want to read more of the adventures of my parents, you can read their blog here.
I circled San Miguel de Allende on the map so you can see where we will be until Monday. I will be accessible through email all weekend, but my phone will be off!

My father in front of their home that they completely remodeled:

1 comment:

Melissa Koehler said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to see pics! Have a great time!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States