My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Got Friday Night Plans?


Now you do!
The Ultimate Runway Fashion show featuring:Hair by Rylin Ashlee Salon, Children's Apparel by Cool Beans Kids ,and Women's Contemporary Fashion by Colette Boutique!


Colette Boutique Invites you to RSVP for up to 4 guests!
DATE:November 30th Friday
TIME: 4pm - 9pm
LOCATION:Colette Boutique


Entertainment, DJ, Refreshments and Food Provided by Killarney's Pub,Speciality Jewelry Show, TONS of Drawings and Giveaway's, On SiteFashion Photographer, Runway design by Victorian Rose Florist


Please RSVP by Nov 27th for you and up to 4 guests @
Colette Boutique 951-699-7766
Cool Beans Kids 951-587-2227
Rylin Ashlee 951-695-5575

Stop by and say hello to me, I will be photographing the event!

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States