My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tag, You're It!

I have been tagged by fellow photographer friends Tiffany Harrison and Dawn Malone. I figured what the heck, even Jasmine Star did one of these! :)

I am supposed to write about 8 things that make me unique, so here goes!

1. My favorite condiment for hamburgers is Peanut Butter. My family has been doing this since I was a child, so it is totally normal to me. Apparantly, nobody else thinks so!

2. I joined a sorority in college because growing up I wanted to be just like my godsister Michele. This is also the reason I played soccer through college.

3. I don't know my multiplication tables (other than the easy 1's and 0's). My friends love to bring this up in public by throwing random 8x12's equal and 4x9's equal at me and laughing at my wrong answers.

4. I am addicted to watching shows on weddings. I can't get enough, I love my job!

5. I have lived on both coasts of the US as well as the Midwest.

6. I partied with Vanilla Ice a few years back. Its a funny story, we shared a bottle of Redrum.

7. I have really cute feet. I actually looked in to becoming a foot model at one point in time.

8. I love becoming friends with my clients. It happens quite a bit too! I also am huge in to networking with other photographers, its one of my favorite things to do!

Okay, now I get to tag other photographers!

Jen Harris
Angel Barnes
Tina Jean
Rowena Curtis
Jeanette Sanchez
Loren Scott

3 comments:

Dawn Malone said...

Peanut butter on hamburgers, never heard of that, maybe they will have that on the cruise, I need to try that. Don't feel bad about the math,
I am the same way. (and now I am teaching it to my kids. HA!) Thanks for playing!

Melissa Koehler said...

Peanut butter? Hmm....that's a little weird :)
I might have to try it though

Jeanette said...

Soccer! Yeah! That is a great sport. You know what? I stinkin' hate Math but I have to know it well since I'm the bookeeper at home.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States