My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Diana + Gregg

I recently started working for Bella Pictures in addition to moving forward with my full time business.

On August 11, I shot my first wedding for Bella with the talented James Hickey from LA. Diana and Gregg were so much fun, very down to earth and super friendly. She is a triathlete and they both enjoy the outdoors. Angels Landing was so perfect for their big day. It's located in gorgeous scenic Julian overlooking a valley of golden pasture.

The maid of honor doing her own makeup:










I love this shot of Diana watching Gregg and his mom dance. So sweet.
My ring shot for these two running fiends!Angels Landing:
This guest was having a great time dancing!One last shot of the happy couple:




5 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

How cool. What a cute couple! The ring shot is fun!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

loving the "cinnamon" tree kissing shot!

rowena said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet Melissa! Way to go on your first Bella gig!

Nat said...

Great shots! You did an awesome job!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

melissa how do you like working for bella also? your images came out beautiful!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States