My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Carolina + Anthony

On July 20th, I assisted Michele of Captured Forever at Anthony and Carolina's Wedding. It was held at the Bahia in Mission Bay. I love this location, it has such a romantic feel!



Isn't she beautiful?


Last minute touch ups:





Bling bling!


The best part about assisting others is that I can spend the time experimenting with lighting techniques. Here I used an off camera flash to creat some dramatic lighting on each of them. What do you think?





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day-um! Great stuff!

Only 3.5 wks till you get to work your magic in Philly!

Jen Harris said...

Lovely!!! what a beautiful location!

Dawn Malone said...

Beautiful! I love the new cherries!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful work on this one melissa! wow!

Melissa Koehler said...

These are absolutely amazing! I love them. I think my fav is the silhouette shot!

Jeanette said...

These are all so beautiful. love that lighting in the reception shot.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States