My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Karina + Matt

I'm almost embarrased to admit how far behind on blogging I am! But I am making an effort now to catch up after my week away in Oregon.

Karina and Matt were married in a lovely ceremony on June 14, 2007. They both come from very loving and traditional families. For this wedding, I was second shooting for my good friend, Michele of Captured Forever.

Planning the entry...

Success!

The church was located in Escondido...love it when the wedding is just down the road!


I love this stolen moment of the two:

The bride surprised her husband by seranading him to Michael Buble's Everything. She had a great voice!

Both the bride and groom are very religious, so I love this moment during the dinner prayer.

I highly suggest a shoe change for the reception! How cute! The groomsmen doing their job!

Me and Michele:So I saved this image for last...this is Karina's 90 something grandmother. She left a bit early but not before getting down on the dance floor. Right here, and I swear I am not making this up, she is showing Karina how to "Lean like a Cholo". I just had to share that with you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

melissa i love the picture of the guys writing on the car! great capture!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that last shot is priceless! love the windshield shot, very creative melissa!!

Jasmine said...

Lean like a cholo!!!! :D
Great Job, Melissa!

Dawn Malone said...

Hey Melissa! Love all the creative pictures. The vans are so cute, but nothing tops grandma.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States