My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Heather + John

My good friend Heather married her soulmate John on August 4th in an intimate ceremony. The wedding took place at the Oceanside Habor, overlooking the water. The reception was at John's parents home in Oceanside.

I met Heather and John back in 1999 when we all started working for Best Buy. Heather and I both moved to the Midwest and lost touch (even though were only lived 2 hours away!) We re-connected after I moved back to Cali, and she and John got engaged.

Heather's gorgeous dress!
The girls getting ready in the honeymoon suite:

Love the detail on the bridesmaid dresses:
The bride, did the hair for everyone, including her own!

The good looking wedding party:
Mr and Mrs Castro:

My infamous ring shot. Heather helped me pick the spot because she loves all my ring shots. John and Heather both have an affection for dolphins (you should have seen Heather's old room!!):
Beach get-away:

This fits their personality so well:
Us!
Special thanks to my assistant that day, Angel:
Congrats you two, here is your slideshow!

4 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

These are so cute. I love the dress shot you took of her back. It is rockin!

Nat said...

I love the shot of her looking out the door! Gorgeous! You did a fantastic job!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

dress shot! also like your bridal party shot.

rowena said...

Looks like you captured the fun-ness of the couple, good work! I too love the dress shot.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States