My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Kika + Jeff

Kika and Jeff were married July 28th, 2007 at the Bali Hai Restaurant in San Diego. These two are so in love and it shows in how they look at each other. Kika's family flew up from Brazil for the big day!



Thank you two so much for the great day that Michele and I got to spend with you. You are such a beautiful couple, here's to many years of happiness!



Scroll all the way down for your awesome slideshow!








This is the extremely popular photo guest signing book that I make for most of my clients. It includes photos of your Engagement session and is always a hit with your guests!Kika's mom made these yummy Brazilian candies!
They did their grand entrance on this boat! How cool!

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful couple! love the dancing shot melissa and the the pier shot. nice work on this one!

Dawn Malone said...

You have been tagged! Check my blog for details.
Hope your move went well, mine is this week. Looking forward to Cabo!

Melissa Koehler said...

These are beautiful!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States