My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's here...

After patiently waiting by my front door for the Fed-Ex man, it arrived. My new baby. 12.8 megapixels encased in black matte plastic. Never thought I could be so in love with an inanimate object. The Canon 5D. Oh how I love thee.

Shots taken with the new camera and my 85mm 1.8:
My baby Makeda

My roommates dog, Baron:

4 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

I am so jealous! I want one so bad. Have fun with your camera!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hey!! that's my true love!! aren't you just lovin it!! awesome shots too!

Dawn Malone said...

Gotta love it!

rowena said...

Yay Melissa, Congrats! I thought it wasn't gonna be for a few more months! Couldn't wait huh. hee hee, I don't blame ya.

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States