My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Bluberries and Family time!

I made it safe to Oregon to spend the week with my family. My parents love to pick fresh berries so of course we had to head out there my first morning! But its all worth it to have fresh berries with my granola cereal every morning.

I've been relaxing and doing a lot of thinking on my "vacation". Thank you to everyone for your condolences regarding my gramma, I really appreciate it!


We stopped by Baggensto's:


The most delicious strawberries ever, they were just growing:

The raspberry bushes were very overgrown. The good berries were hidden:
My mother, showing off a massive raspberry! I then proceded to eat it! They were huge! Gotta love late in the season picking.
My dad concentrating real hard:
Yum! Our booty:

This is my cousin's son Rohan:

2 comments:

rowena said...

Oh Melissa I hadn't been here in a couple of days... sorry about your Grandma. Always hard to see loved ones pass BUT she sounds like she lived a long happy life. My condolences.

Your photos have brought back fond memories of Oregon, thanks!

Anonymous said...

i really like this post, it feels like it's telling a story, and i LOVE blueberries! they are my fav fruit!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States