My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

OC Trash the Dress (post 2 of 2)

Whew! Its been a crazy couple of weeks, and its not slowing down until mid October! Since I've been slacking in the blog department lately, I'm going to post a supersize blog now! Sit down and hold on tight...there are tons of photos below!

Meet Clara and Todd. They were married just 2 days before they took their second "plunge" with me in the Pacific. I managed to save my equipment from the water, but my jeans, not so much.

These two were so sweet and fun! They were willing to try anything I suggested! A true photographers dream. They are on their honeymoon in Nicaurgua (sorry for the spelling!) at the moment. I had so much fun with you two, thanks for the laughs!



This is the dip that made the newspaper article :)



And here they are getting interviewed for the Register!



This is a different couple I had started with. So sorry but I forgot their names! :)
Clara and her friend Kelly (?). They know each other from the Knottie Boards.
This poor bride lost her purse! She found it eventually, but during her search I snapped this shot!




To any of my past, current or future brides: Let me know if you would be interested in your own Trash the Dress session!

6 comments:

Nat said...

Great job, Melissa! The brides are going to love the images you got of them!

Jen Harris said...

LOVE IT, GIRL! They look awesome!!!

Jeanette said...

These are fun! I like that dip shot.

rowena said...

Fabulous Melissa! I love the one where he's kissing her– surf's up!

CB said...

Hi Melissa!

We love the teasers and can't wait to see more! When do we get them?? (can you tell I am impatient? hehee) Wasn't the OC register article just the icing on the cake? The controversary cracked me up! I know why *I* did TTD and thats all that matters to me and Todd. :)

-Clara and Todd

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the umbrella shots and the one where they're lying on the beach. awesome!!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States