My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Knot's Wedding Contest

I just got an email from Clara and Todd. They were the couple that I photographed at the OC Trash the Dress last year. They are entered in the Knot's contest to win a Safari trip to Africa! How fun!

Now, I was not their actual wedding photographer considering I met them two days after their wedding! But they did use one of my photos for the contest! :)

Click the photo below to head on over to the Knot and vote for them! You do need to sign up to vote, but it just takes 1 minute and they promise not to spam you :)

Good luck Clara and Todd!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! I loved those photos!

CB said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks for pimping us out on your blog! LOL Also don't forget that a vendor can win too! I absolutely LOVED all my TTDs but this one is definitely our favorite!
-Clara

Julia Williams Photography said...

Love it!

CB said...

PS. You can vote everyday! So feel free to give us a 5 more than a few times ;)

Melissa Koehler said...

So cool, I will go vote

Nat said...

Very cool! I will go vote, too :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

me too! great pic melissa!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States