My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Photographer Meet-Up!

Last week we had an awesome time hanging out with Brandon and Julia Williams. Tim and I met them down in Mira Mesa at the fountain where Tim proposed. They took some super cute shots of us, which you can see by clicking on Julia's name above.

This is where Tim proposed to me!
Waiting for them to show up...I thought this was a cool tree!
The lovely Julia:

Julia and Brandon:
I love this one!


Me and Julia (photo by Tim):
This was hillarious, Brandon lifted her up off the fountain, much to her surprise!
After, we headed over to Islands for fun, food and Photo talk!
(Photo by Tim)

And then bowling in Kearny Mesa!! Nice shoes (and socks) Tim!
I didn't bowl since I still had some pain from my surgery, but the 3 of them did great!
Thanks for the fun night you guys! I look forward to more in the future!

XOXO,
M (&T)






4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

those are too cute! i LOVE that fountain!

Julia Williams Photography said...

I LOVE the b&w pic of me and Brandon. I don't think I have any good pics of us (our wedding photog was mediocre and B is a little camera shy) - so I can't wait to get these!
Also, Brandon called me 'can-opener chin' the other day... I was 'mock-hurt' - I hate to admit it, but after seeing these pics I think he's right. Darn genetics.
Lets meet up for lunch this week!

Brandon Williams said...

Yes, you almost had me making the switch to Canon!!! Also, I will post a few of you and Tim later this week.

Leah Simmers said...

love that second image into the palm tree.
yum islands, I miss that place

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States