My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Girls Night...with some crashers!

My future sister-in-law, Melissa (yes in less than a year, I will share the same exact name with someone i'm close with...weird) decided it was time for a Girls Night at her house. So last Friday, I left Tim at home and walked all the way.......across the street!

Ok, I drove. Hey, its a busy street!

We were hanging out for about an hour when Tim found an excuse to come crash the party...so he became our official photographer!

Check out some awesome images he got!


Of course, we had Truth or Dare Jenga, card games and some adult beverages! Gotta love the pink cups!

I want to introduce my beautiful (other) sister-in-law, Kristina. She hates being in front of the camera and she may literally kill me for posting this.

That is Tim's sis Melissa on the left, lots of laughing that night!

Angela and Melissa have been best friends since they were babies (or at least close to babies!)


Oh and a few crank calls to boys! haha kidding.

The group: Tawna, Me, Melissa, Kristina and Angela!

Oh and one more that I shot of the Jenga...just to show how much I am digging my 50mm 1.4 lens. :) Yummmmmmmm

Thanks for the awesome night, girls!

XOXO,

M

1 comment:

Melissa Koehler said...

Looks like you had tons of fun!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States