My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 1, 2008

1 Year (plus a little more...)

I got to thinking tonight...I've been blogging for awhile now. It must be close to a year. And I was right! January 16, 2007 I posted my first blog. I wrote a little over 160 posts in the last year. I'm very proud of myself!

Because of this accomplishment, I will be giving away a free photoshoot to one lucky blog reader. Yes I said free! As in no strings attached, no cost to you, free! It will include an hour of shooting time at a location of your choice and all the images on disc for you to keep!

All you have to do is send me an email. melissa@melissamcclure.com In the subject line, please put Free Photoshoot. In the email please tell me what you enjoy most about reading my blog (ie wedding photos, portraits, personal stuff, nothing...)

I will randomly pick one reader for a shoot! If you are a photographer and need a headshot, hit me up. If you are a bride or groom and need engagements, hit me up. If you need a new family photo...hit me up! If you just want a new Myspace pic..oh you get it by now.

Sorry, this is only valid in lower Southern California (San Diego, OC, Riverside and LA) unless you are willing to front my travel costs! :)

How easy is that? I'll announce the winner after the StupidBowl (sorry I'm bitter about my Chargers losing) on Sunday!


XOXO,

M

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Melissa,
wow...what an awesome giveaway! I don't think we have come close to posting that many in the last year but now you've inspired me to find out..lol
Hmm..Mike & I are in need of new headshots ;)

Anna said...

That cartoon is great!

I am here from Jasmine's blog. I just started my photography business after 14 years of being at home. Your images are amazing! I have enjoyed clicking my way through your blog and website.

Have a great week!

~anna

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States