My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Workshop with Bella

Last Saturday I was invited to attend a workshop with Bella Pictures in La Jolla. I had a great time getting to know some OC and LA photographers during our day together!

I want to say that I have shot one wedding for Bella last year, but I do not and will not be working for them in the future. If you are a photographer and would like any more info about working for Bella, I will be happy to give you my personal opinion through email.

This shot was taken by the adorable Carrie Chow:
In the photo, Me, Claire and Monica
Claire, who is Joe Buissink's former assistant:
Cris, I can't find her website right now, but when I do, I will update!
Hillarious photo of Carrie Chow!
Monica, Carrie and Doug McNamee (the Bella coach), during a lighting demo:

Like I said, it was great getting to know everyone! I hope our paths cross in the future!
XOXO,
M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great bunch...meeting new photogs is always fun :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

networking rules!!!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States