My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Cuties Leah and Leilani!

When we were doing the album shoot from my previous blog I got to meet Jermaine's daughters for the first time. Leah is 4 years old and little Leilani is only one month!! They are so precious!


This was a quick impromptu photoshoot, I wasn't there to actually shoot them, I just got these will waiting for the guys to get ready!










3 comments:

Brandon Williams said...

So Cute!!! We should have lunch soon...

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ah, gorgeous little ones! the little girl reminds me of my niece.

Anonymous said...

Big sister is toooo cute! i love the first one!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States