My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sunday fun - and some rain!

For the Big Game, we headed over to my friend Ann and Kyle's house. They had a lot of people over there! My entourage included Tim, his sister Melissa and her daughter Jacie.

My view...

Jacie practicing for when she gets older...jusy kidding. It was Diet Coke, I promise!!
And on the way home, while Tim was pumping gas...would you really expect me to have anything else for an air freshner? The rain has been crazy this year. Some where I read that So Cal has had more rain than Seattle this year...not sure if this is true, and i'm having trouble finding stats to back that...but I could believe it!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
XOXO,
M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that your 1.4? :)

Melissa Koehler said...

That last shot is AWESOME!!! I love it!!

Jeanette said...

Cool cherry shot, see you in Vegas!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States