My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I thought Sundays were supposed to be lazy days?

I'm exhausted. I was going to try and put up a few photos from the Superbowl party tonight, but I am seriously fighting to keep my eyelids open! So it will have to wait. :)

But I did want to thank everyone who wrote me emails and comments regarding the free photoshoot! I wish I could do it for everyone, but I do have to pay my bills! ha ha

The big winner (picked at random) was Alicia C.! I was happy when I pulled her name because she actually asked if she could donate her photoshoot to her good friend! I hope Alicia doesn't mind me posting this, but I thought this was so sweet what she wrote!

Alicia's email:
"If I win, I would like to donate my free photoshoot to my good friends Ella & Chris. They don't have any family pictures of them and their 2 year old and 4 month old baby. They are my role models of what a couple should be. Loving, giving, welcoming to their friends, family and community. And they are really cool, fun people."

So look for some awesome family photos of Ella and Chris in the near future!

Congrats!
XOXO and goodnight,
M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I won! Yipee!!! Thanks so much Melissa!!!

Julia Williams Photography said...

ok, i GUESS i can forgive you for not picking me since it was at random and all. I'm glad that it went to a deserving person!

Anna said...

What a nice thing to do! I love to hear stories like that! Thank for visiting my blog. I am glad that you liked it!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States