My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! When Tim came home, he was bearing these beautiful red Tulips! So gorgeous I just had to share!





Since I am home before him, I wrote lots of little Love quotes on about 4 dozen post-its. I put them all over the condo for him to find! He loved it!


Hope your day (and every other day) is lucky in love!
XOXO,
M

5 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Awww you two are so cute! What a great idea about the post its :)

Nat said...

That was so sweet! I love the tulips!

amber dawn said...

Hi Melissa!
It was really great meeting you yesterday at lunch! I'm excited to get together more often! BTW....your tulips are BEAUTIFUL!!! Good man! ;)

Dawn Malone said...

Awe...how fun...now, you have so many more too look forward to! :)

Anonymous said...

Those tulips are beautiful! Happy Valentine's day!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States