My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

"Vacation"

I'll be unavailable for the next two days, Monday and Tuesday. Taking a few days off to sleep off some anasthesia. I'm having my gallbladder removed way too early tomorrow morning. If all goes well, I will be out of the hospital the same day!

Take care,
Melissa

ps Booooo Patriots. Boooooo Giants (okay just Eli) too. I don't have anyone to root for in the Superbowl and that makes me sad. :(

3 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Thinking about you Mel!!!

Brandon Williams said...

Good Luck! Hope you feel better.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

yes BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! hope you come out better than ever! God bless melissa!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States