My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Robert and Theresa are Engaged!

Theresa found my business card at It's A Grind coffee shop in San Marcos! Marketing of all kinds is alive and well! They hired me to shoot their engagement session.

I met this adorable couple at La Jolla Cove this past Sunday. We made sure to meet early enough to not miss the big game! The Charger pride was out, loud and proud that day!

These two are getting married on May 17, 2008 in Dana Point. Theresa is going to make an amazing bride!











Had to throw this last shot in here...another great one from Tim! I love the negative space on this one.


7 comments:

Brandon Williams said...

I agree with you I love the last one too!!

Brandon Williams said...

Although I really like the 2nd one!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I like your lighting : )

Jeanette said...

What a beautiful couple! Nice colors Mel.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin your last image melissa! beautiful colors here.

Sarah said...

Love the negative space shots!! :)

Leah said...

excellent composition and surroundings in your background

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States