My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mary Kay and Jim are married!

I had the pleasure of assisting the talented Deidre Davidson on 1-1-08!

Mary Kay and Jim were married at the Immaculata on the USD campus. This was my first wedding at this chapel and it was stunning!

The getting ready and the Reception were both at the Hotel Del Coronado. San Diegans know Hotel Del, but in case you aren't familiar it is one of the most fantastic places to have a wedding in the area!
Some getting ready details:
There were 1 million little girls in this wedding party. Okay that is an exaggeration, but at times it felt like a million!

Love this shot of the matron of honor, Mary Kay's sister...

The stunning MK:
See...a million!
The handsome Jim:
Two more flower girls that missed the earlier photo!
The breathtaking Immaculata!
Gotta love Catholic Ceremonies :)
Just after the ceremony:
Too cute!
Details, Details, Details!
The happy couple:
In front of the SD skyline:


Reception Details!
The Sunset was beyond belief:

Party time!
The fabulous Wayne Foster entertainment group was there!
The bride and groom taking a break!

Whew! Long day, but I got a fabulous Filet Mignon out of it! (My fav!)
Thanks Deidre, it was great to meet you!
XOXO,
M




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! beautiful! i love the reception shots! very pretty!

Melissa Koehler said...

WOW! What a beautiful wedding. There were a lot of little girls in the wedding party!
You got some awesome shots Mel!!!

Dawn Malone said...

Amazing Mel! What a beautiful wedding! YUMMMMM Filet Mignon....I'm missing our cruise food. :)

I Do...Weddings! said...

Whoa! Lots of flower girls...bet they had a blast! I love the sunset photo:) Great seeing you and the other Melissa today.
Melissa 2.0

Brandon Williams said...

Great job!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful job melissa!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States