My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Laura + Brian are married!

My last wedding of the year! And it did not disappoint! Brian, Laura and their closest family and friends all travelled to San Diego for this beautiful wedding. Laura and Brian came from Texas.


I got the pleasure of meeting these two on one of their trips west, but I had a great time getting to know them better the day of! They are so perfect for each other, always making each other laugh. You can't help but smile when you notice how the look at each other!


Ceremony and Reception was held at the Sheraton on Harbor Island.



Answering Brian's phone call...good timing Brian!
If you need an awesome updo, call Freddie at Golden Touch Salon!
Flowers by Melissa Barrad:
I love this shot :)
The happy couple chose to see each other before the wedding. (Highly recommended for Winter weddings when the days are shorter!)

The bridal (plus me and Jen) party took a limo to Balboa Park
The supporting cast:

I saw this image in my head, just before we loaded back in the limo:

Just before the ceremony, Melissa Barrad, wedding planner extraordinaire and amazing florist on the left!
The greatest desert! So yummy! Ice cream filled chocolate with raspberry sauce and drizzled white chocolate.
The rings! They are placed on the favor, a Christmas ornament:
I love this shot, probably my favorite of the night!
Don't forget to check out the slideshow!



XOXO,

M

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job! I love all of them! And how exciting that you went in the limo too!

Genesa
Cherish Life Photo

Unknown said...

These are wonderful!! Your work is very creative.. and inspirational!

Anonymous said...

What a blast that day was! Your images were awesome! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin your details melissa! i'm really likin your "in your head" image too. very creative nice job!

Brandon Williams said...

Amazing! I really love the last image. Great work!

brittney pecore photography said...

i love the ring shot!!! you must be loving your new lens! I cant wait to get my 5D!!
my blog is up! www.bpecorephoto.blogspot.com

Kimberlee West said...

Love that ring shot, Melissa!

Anonymous said...

I love the image with them by the BW cartoon wall :D Awesome!

Nat said...

I love the image with the bridal party looking at the couple! Beautiful images!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States