My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Melissa Club

You wish your name was Melissa too!

Today I got to have lunch at California Pizza Kitchen with two fabulous ladies in the wedding industry!

On the left is Melissa Barrad of I Do...Weddings! Not only is she a wonderful wedding planner but she also happens to be my new friend and my wedding coordinator!

The of course there is my silly mug in the middle!

On the right is the awesome Melissa Koehler, photographer for hire! You will be seeing a bit more of Melissa K on my blog this year due to the fact she will be shooting several fantastic 2008 weddings with me!

I had a great time with you two today! Let's do it again soon!
XOXO,
M

3 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Aww aren't we cute ?
I had fun with you two today too! We should for sure do it again soon.
xoxo
Missi

Anonymous said...

Melissa Barrad is amazing!!!! Yay!!

Dawn Malone said...

Does it count if your middle name is Melissa?... Okay, I don't have Melissa anywhere in my name :( But, I love food, photography, and hanging out with Melissas! LOL! Looks like a good day!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States