My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Photo of the Day on Pink Ink!

I know, I'm supposed to be resting today...but how often does one get featured as photo of the day on Pink Ink??

http://pinkinkstudios.com/blog/?p=601

Check it out! Its a gorgeous shot I took of Jenn and John's wedding in Cape May, NJ last September. And check out Pink Ink while you are there...they have adorable templates and some awesome actions!

And a big shout out to my good buddy, Melissa Koehler who introduced me to Pink Ink!

2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

that's awesome! congrats!!

Melissa Koehler said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you. It's such a great picture! Congrats!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States