My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Eric + Nikki are Engaged!

Buckle your seatbelts, this is going to be a long ride!

Nikki found me through Myspace last year and from the first time meeting the both of them, I knew these were people I could get along with! Not only do we share the same taste in movies and music, we also have an Evan Rachel Wood fascination. Ok mine is a fascination. But we both saw a movie of hers on our first movie dates with our fiances!
Eric and Nikki live up in LA and are getting married October 4th at Forest Lawn. Tim and I really looking forward to spending another day with them this Fall, we had a fun time exploring Balboa Park!





Nikki was hoping for some leftover Fall colors. There weren't any, but I think this comes close!
These next two photos were taken by my gracious assistant (and future life partner) Tim. I love this one, so candid!Great smiles!!
Gotta love the shoes!






Thanks for the fun time, see you in the Fall!
XOXO,
M




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Tim...you did great! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

really love that 4th shot melissa!

Brandon Williams said...

As always you have done great work and it was great having lunch with everyone!

Melissa Koehler said...

What a cute couple!
I love the shoe shot, so fun!

Dawn Malone said...

i always love vans shots!

brittney pecore photography said...

love the 2nd and the shoes! great job!

Sarah said...

That tree shot is one of my faves. :)

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States