My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Joe + Erin are married!

Surprise! I think Erin should write a book titled "How to plan your dream wedding in under 9 days!" Seriously. Joe is a marine and got orders to move to Japan. The only way Erin was going to be able to go was to push their wedding up - by over a year! They had already planned to get married in 2009.

Erin and I were friends in high school and I was flattered when she immediately thought of me for the photography. Thank you Myspace!

This was also the first wedding that my fiance, Tim shot as my assistant. He did a fantastic job, I am really pleased with how well we work together and his images!

I couldn't decide which shot of the flower girl I like better, this one:



or this one :) So I posted both!
The beautiful Erin:
We avoided outside as much as possible, it was pouring that day!




First dance:

5 comments:

katy said...

Wow! Moving the wedding up by a year? That's an amazing feat! I love that bouquet shot!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the cake shots!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

looking good girl! love that bouquet and cake shots.
hope you had an awesome christmas and new year! are you going out to salton? if so see you there!

Melissa Koehler said...

These are so wonderful. I can't believe she had to plan her wedding so quickly. Kudos to them!

So, when are we getting together?

Dawn Malone said...

How exciting for them! Great job you guys!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States