My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Colette Fashion Show!

I'm not totally sure how I did it, but I completely forgot to blog about the fashion show at Colette Boutique! It happened on November 30th.

My very good friend, Allison, runs this adorable boutique in Temecula. It is located very close to the mall just across the street from Costco! You must check it out!

Hair by: Rylin Ashlee Hair Salon
Adult outfits by: Colette Boutique
Flowers by: Victorian Rose Florist
Children's outfits by: Cool Beans Kids
Food by: Killarney's Pub
Other Sponsor: Anela Apothacary


Allison put so much thought and detail in to this day!


They have trunk shows for jewelry quite often! Gift bags and the runway!
I love these clutches...can you spot my advertising in this shot??
A HUGE turnout! Precious :)





Colette Boutique
41785 Nicole Lane
Temecula CA 92591

Local:
(951) 699-7766


If you stop by, tell Allison that I sent you!


XOXO,


M

No comments:

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States