My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ocean View Villas, 1 year to go!

This blog is to showcase my latest photography work, and sometimes I throw in some personal work/writing. Since I am a bride-to-be I may talk from time to time about my own wedding. But I do plan on keeping it very minimal. In fact, I did start a personal wedding planning blog elsewhere.

But I did want to show you some shots I took of my Ceremony/Reception location. It is in Pt Loma, right on Sunset Cliffs and is actually a vacation rental property. It is called Ocean View Villas and there are 5 vacation rentals available year round.

I will be renting the entire place for the weekend of my wedding (1 year from today, 366 days until I am Mrs. Selenak)

This is the ceremony spot:

Down below is our own private beach!
Where you see the people walking is a public area.
This was the weekend of a huge storm, the tide is unusually high!







Standing in the spot where I will be saying my vows!


The kinda scary steps down to the private beach (which is currently under the water!)


The front entrance.


Whew! I know a lot of my friends and family were waiting to see this blog. :) I have a whole year ahead of me in planning...and I totally intend to enjoy every minute of it!


XOXO,

M


7 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

sick! man, so jealous of you!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I loved hearing your planning ideas last week, and I am very excited for you:)
Melissa

Melissa Koehler said...

How fun!
So, who's the photog? :)
xoxo

Dawn Malone said...

WOW! Amazing spot!

Nemesis Photo said...

very nice view

Julia Williams Photography said...

Wow, thats right by where all of my husbands family lives. So pretty! Congrats on the engagement!

Michael Chansley said...

Congratulations! With all the weddings you've been to, I know yours will be nothing short of amazing! Like Melissa said...who's the lucky photog?

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States