My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Quick Fire Update

I am back in my house, no threats at this time. Thank goodness.

Tim (my boyfriend) and his buddy Kevin went driving the other night and he took some photos. I'll be taking a look at those tomorrow and posting any that might give you an idea of what has been like around here since Monday!

Thanks for your offers and concerns. I truly feel blessed by how many caring people I have in my life, and for still having a home.

Fallbrook (my hometown) is still in horrible shape as of now as well as some other areas. If you are able to donate anything to the Red Cross, please do so. The link is here.

xoxo
M

2 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

So glad you are ok. Please keep us updated

Dawn Malone said...

Glad things are better for you. Luvin' these pics, yo did an outstanding job!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States