My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.melissamcclure.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cynthia + Dan ~ Philidelphia Wedding

I am still playing catch up on past weddings, I have a few more to blog!

I had the awesome oppurtunity to assist Ryan Estes when I was in Pennsylvania for another wedding last month.

He was so easy and fun to work with, too bad we don't live closer! He does some amazing work as well, you can check out his blog from the same wedding here.

Cynthia and Dan were married at the Park Hyatt-Bellevue in downtown Philidelphia. I got to drive Ryan's car all over the city, in rush hour Friday night. It was an experience, I even got to honk the horn once! haha Their ceremony was at the Lutheran Church of the Holy Communion, such a cute place!

This is the groom whispering to his best man's son:
The men: Cynthia arrives in style!

Lots of laughter heard that day!
The beautiful Cynthia used to be a model if you couldn't tell:Gotta love a girl and her shoes!

This was the sign on the women's restroom. I just loved it!

The bride and groom overseeing their reception room:

Thanks Ryan for letting me be a part of this fun day, I had a blast!

5 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

These are awesome shots!! Love them!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful melissa!

Dawn Malone said...

Great job! Looks like a fun one.

Jen Harris said...

The detail shots are amazing! All are beautiful!

Nat said...

Wow! These are great!

Welcome!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. On here, you will find my most recent photo shoots and weddings along with some other things that you may find interesting. If you are getting married, please check out my website at www.melissamcclure.com I welcome all comments and critiques!

About Me

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States